Applications accepted until June 2, 2017
- Students may perform in more than one act.
- Each act must be no longer than 3 MINUTES in length.
- Vocalist, please submit your backing track in karaoke format (without vocals).
- All music must be submitted in digital iTunes track one week before performance to email@example.com.
- All music must be playable on an I-pad. If for some reason, music on a CD is required for your skit, it must be submitted a week prior in order to see if it is compatible with our system.
- Only one application per act.
- If your child or group of friends wants to practice during recess or lunch, he/she may sign up outside the MPR room and a teacher will supervise their practice. Teachers will receive Talent Show passes to leave playground.
2017 Talent Show Application
Questions or Comments?
Contact Luke Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org