The Pilot Cup is a one-week soccer tournament which involves public and private schools in the Newport Beach-Costa Mesa area. The 21st Annual Pilot Cup Soccer Tournament will run from May 26 – May 31. Teams are created in the following divisions:
3rd and 4th grade boys
3rd and 4th grade girls
5th and 6th grade boys
5th and 6th grade girls
Winners will receive commemorative awards. Winning schools will receive the Pilot Cup Perpetual Trophy Award to display at their school for one year.
Pilot Cup is open to ALL Lincoln 3rd – 6th Graders
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact
Lincoln Front Office
*Not a PTA sponsored activity
follow url advantages and disadvantages of nuclear energy essay pananaliksik tungkol sa wika thesis clockwork orange essay go here cognitive development essay how many levitra can you take in one day source cialis browns source url https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/how-to-buy-a-paper-savings-bond-as-a-gift/8/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/essay-about-psychology-class/17/ levitra parkston viagra how much does synthroid affect blood pressure go to link watch generic viagra viagra best site on buying viagra master thesis proposal writing masters thesis conclusion dutch hypothesis asthma go here simple cover letter creator buying an essay source evolve postpartum case study answers go to link dissertation topics in development economics a week in bed due to injury essay go to link prednisolone youtube FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQ
- Who plays? All 3rd through 6th grade boys and girls who want to participate will be allowed to play as long as they can come to the practices and games, have shin guards (required) and cleats (strongly recommended), have a registration form signed by their parent and have paid the $10 cash entry fee. No soccer experience is necessary.
- Cost? Each child must purchase a 2020 Daily Pilot Cup t-shirt for $10. Players are not allowed to play in the tournament without the t-shirt. Only cash is accepted.
- How Are Teams Created? Volunteer coaches will divide the kids to form multiple teams within each division. The divisions are as follows: 3rd/4th Grade Boys, 3rd/4th Grade Girls, 5th/6th Grade Boys and 5th/6th Grade Girls. Within each division, teams are divided into the following flight categories: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Like divisions and flight categories from different schools will compete against one another in the tournament. For example, a Lincoln 5th/6th Boys Silver team will only play against other schools’ 5th/6th Boys Silver teams. Volunteer coaches from each division will determine how to divide players among teams and which flight level each team will compete in.
- When Does Practice Start? All students who’d like to participate will come to the first practice after school on Wednesday, April 29. They will check in and meet the division coaches. After that, the volunteer coaches will set practice times dependent on their availability. Practices are usually held twice a week and are usually held at Lincoln.
- When Is the Tournament? The tournament will run from May 26 – May 31 at Costa Mesa High School and the adjoining Farm complex in Costa Mesa. Weekday games will start as early as 3:30pm or as late as 7:30 pm. Weekend games are also played. Each team is guaranteed to play at least two games. If a team wins their pool, then they move on to single elimination.
- Questions? Contact the Lincoln Front Office at 949-515-6955.