“Show Your Voice!”
That’s the theme for the 2022-23 Reflections Art Program, which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
Call For Entries
All Lincoln students are invited to participate and submit original artwork in one of six areas:
Please review rules by category, complete student entry packet to submit with your original artwork to the Lincoln front office by Friday, October 7th, 2022 by the end of the school day.
Please attend the PTA meetings
2nd Wednesday of each month, 8:30am
Lincoln Elementary Multi-Purpose Room