“I Will Change the World By…”
That’s the theme for the 2021-22 Reflections Art Program, which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
Please review rules by category, complete student entry packet to submit with your original artwork to the Lincoln front office by Friday, October 1st, 2021 by the end of the school day.