SELECT YOUR DONATION LEVEL
$650 per child is requested
- Diamond Leopard — $2,000 +
Support our students to the max!
- Platinum Leopard — $1,500 to $1,999
Partner with us
- Titanium Leopard — $1,000 to $1,499
Go above and beyond
- Gold Leopard — $650 to $999
Cover the basics
- Silver Leopard — $500 to $649
Help cover the basics
- Bronze Leopard — $100 to $499
Every dollar counts
- $650 per child is requested, but any amount is gladly accepted.
- No donation is ever too small.
- Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All donations are strictly voluntary and confidential if requested. If you are able, checks are best. Put more of you donation to work by skipping those PayPal or credit card processing fees.
- Donate now online or drop off a check made out to Lincoln Elementary PTA (memo with student name and grade) at the front office. Our Tax ID is 81-0635510.
Want to make Make Monthly Payments?
The Lincoln Commitment (TLC)
The Lincoln Commitment is a nonprofit 501(C)(3) PTA fundraiser that is devoted to making a difference at Lincoln, a California Distinguished School. Its sole purpose is to raise the funds needed to provide the advanced curriculum and programs that are not provided by Newport Mesa School District. In school, your child engages in family-funded Technology, Art, PE and enrichment programs, in addition the district’s basic curriculum. Tax ID 81-0635510.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions about TLC.
WHAT IS TLC?
WHERE DO MY CONTRIBUTIONS GO?
WHY DO I HAVE TO FUND THESE PROGRAMS/POSITIONS? DON'T MY TAXES COVER THIS?
WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR $650 PER CHILD?
WHAT IF THE GOAL IS NOT MET?
I CAN'T MAKE A LARGE UP-FRONT CONTRIBUTION. CAN I MAKE SMALLER ONES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR?
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ... WHO DO I CONTACT?
Please contact the PTA Executive Board at email@example.com for more information. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.